AniZion:::Game Hacking Frontier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AniZion:::Game Hacking Frontier

MMORPG Hacks, Guides, Movies

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Runes Of Magic

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Runes Of Magic Empty
PostSubject: Runes Of Magic   Runes Of Magic I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:06 am

I just recently found this game, it is a World of Warcraft clone but it looks twice as good as WoW. There is a video review of the game and I think you guys should check this out. The beginning of the video sorta seems like it's a cartoon, but give it a few seconds, you'll thank me. =) ALSO IT'S FREE TO PLAY, the installer is 3.6 Gigs, so it will take quite a while to download.

EDIT::: I heard in a few weeks they will be adding other classes, ELVES!

Back to top Go down
http://anizion.info
Demyon
Demyon

Runes Of Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runes Of Magic   Runes Of Magic I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 1:08 pm

LOOOL i just got a bot today for it xD, im lvl 34/35 priest/mage
Back to top Go down
Demyon
Demyon

Runes Of Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runes Of Magic   Runes Of Magic I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 1:11 pm

Im pretty good at the game, so if anyone has any questions about it, just ask i will do my best to give you an answer.
Back to top Go down
mitrichunter
mitrichunter

Runes Of Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runes Of Magic   Runes Of Magic I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 12:03 am

i will most definetly play this game if/when my computer can handle 2 games on it. It looks great there is alot of hate for it on youtube. i guess its those wow nerds feeling like they got scammed for having to pay for every thing and then just have to pay to play, and taking it out on this game. it looks awsome and i will most definetly keep it on my list!
Back to top Go down
http://2moonsmodmaster.webs.com/
Sponsored content

Runes Of Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runes Of Magic   Runes Of Magic I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Runes Of Magic
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AniZion:::Game Hacking Frontier :: AniZion :: Good Games Thread-
Jump to: